We are delighted to find new versions of #23mobilethings springing up:
- 23 Mobile Things NEFLIN is a #23mobilethings course for members of the North East Florida Library Network @NEFLINOFFICIAL
- 23 Mobile Things Alaska is using the #23mobilethingsAK hashtag. Contact Daniel Cornwall at the Alaska State Library for more information.
- ANZ 23 Mobile Things is a joint program from ALIA NGAC (Australian Library and Information Association New Generation Advisory Committee) and New Professionals Network NZ #anz23mthings
- Ger 23 mobilething (German) : die deutsche version von 23mobilethings in Kooperation mit der Zukunftswerkstatt e.V. #ger23mthings @ger23mthings
- 23 дела с мобильным is the Russian version of 23 Mobile Things adapted by librarians and teachers. You can follow them at @ru23mthings on Twitter and you can find them on Pinterest too.
- SALS Ten Mobile Things This self-paced, online workshop is part of the Southern Adirondack Library System’s (SALS) Digital Literacy for Librarians workshop series.
- 23 Mobile Things: PH & SG This new version of the course for library workers in the Philippines and Singapore is being run by Karryl KimSagun (Philippines) and Joan Wee (Singapore) from January – June 2014.
- The Minnesota multitype library systems have their own local edition of 23 Mobile Things #23ThingsMN
- 23 Mobile Things is now available in French led by @mdelhaye, @smachefert and @gaelos.
We know there are other projects underway, including translations and adaptations, if you would like your #23mobilethings project listed please send a link to firstname.lastname@example.org